Sunday, February 6, 2011

DEFINITELY...a Happy Birthday

Thank you to everyone who made my 31st birthday such a happy one!  My husband took me to a Japanese steakhouse for some hibachi cooking.  My little sister and her husband joined us for the fun.  We had some sushi, had some laughs and then headed over to their house to play a game and some more laughs-ABRACADABRA!  And to top all that off, today (my actual birthday) is Super Bowl Sunday, so I get to eat all this junk food and lounge around in my jammies!!!  What a birthday!  Tomorrow, I took the day off work but I'm having lunch at HuHot with a couple of my girlfriends from work.  Definitely a Happy Birthday.  Thank you all, and I love you Honey!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday bethy!! i hope your real day was wonderful and i wish i could have joined the festivities!!

    ReplyDelete